Nothing is more important than the people in a business. We have a burning desire to change the world and to give people a better life through our products. We must attract and hire the best people who want to take part in this journey.
Warehouse Manager Easee Guildford
There are so many cool things to do in this role, from setting up and managing your own Easee warehouse near Guildford, to sourcing the most sustainable packing materials for our products, optimising logistics pick-ups drop-offs and grow your own warehouse team. So are you the hands-on, efficient, multi-tasking powerhouse we are looking for? We hope to speak to you very soon!
What is in it for you?
- The chance to set up a warehouse by yourself
- The chance to grow and set up your own team
- A good salary and pension plan
- Work for the fasted growing start-up ever from Norway
- An beautiful office near Guildford in the countryside
- Great colleagues and team events in London and Glasgow
What do we require?
- A team player who is a quick learner, motivated and ambitious
- Experience in logistics and/or working in a warehouse
- Knowledge of excel and logistic ERP systems
- Self-starting and problem solving mindset
- Full-time availability in office hours
What are you going to do?
First and foremost you will be responsible for setting up our new warehouse. You will be in charge of the task of making the warehouse operational as soon as possible. As warehouse manager you will be part of the sustainable operations team. This team focuses on three main pillars: sustainability, efficiency and customer experience. These pillars are also leading in your day to day work.
When the warehouse is operational the managing part of the warehouse begins and you can start to build your own team. On a day to day basis you as warehouse manager will be responsible for:
- Control goods-in, ensuring all deliveries inward are accurate and compliant
- Control goods-out, ensuring all deliveries outward are accurate and compliant
- Stock control, ensuring there is enough stock to supply our customers
- Leading our packing operation for national customers
- Maintaining a clean, clear and safe working environment
Easee's vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. By 2021, we want to sell 500,000 electric car charging robots. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be recognized as the market leader in charging and energy management technology. The journey there will be an amazing roller coaster. And we'd love to share it with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it's 'People First'. Which means we always look at what's best for our people first, before anything else. We think about how we ensure that our people feel their best and have the opportunity to become the best version of themselves. Because we believe this is the recipe for long-term success.
In practice, this means that we take a weekly look at how everyone is doing and in terms of work content, we always look at what makes someone happy and what they can do well. We also take the time to give each other feedback and reflect on highs and lows.
What colleagues say about Easee
Luna, project manager Easee UK: Relentless motivation and love! that's what working at Easee feels like to me, the UK team is an amazing growing family of members with diverse backgrounds and huge hearts. We try to learn from each other and get out of our comfort zone everyday.
We will respond to your application within one workday and review your application as soon as possible. The process is simple: if we think you have the right profile we start talking to each other. First you speak with Bart (HR). If he is enthusiastic, you will talk to Luna and Effie (operations) and after that you will meet our CEO. And before you know it, you'll be part of our cool company. Easee!