Nothing is more important than the people in a business. We have a burning desire to change the world and to give people a better life through our products. We must attract and hire the best people who want to take part in this journey.
Integration Succes Engineer
There are so many cool things to do in this role, from learning how Easee technology works from the inside, to engaging with customers on the outside and seeing how to solve their challenges with Easee solutions. So are you the hands-on, efficient, multi-tasking powerhouse we are looking for? We hope to speak to you very soon!
What is in it for you?
- The chance for you to become an expert within the electric vehicle industry
- A salary between 35k and 50k
- Revolutionise the energy market by working on easy-to-use end-user technology
- The chance to participate in the share plan of the fastest growing start-up in Norwegian history
- A one-of-kind international role so you can choose your favourite Easee office in Europe
- Great colleagues and team events in UK, NL, DE and NO
What do we require?
- At least one year of experience in e-Mobility or relevant industry
- A team player who is a quick learner, motivated and ambitious
- Experience in user stories and engaging with customers
- Knowledge of OCPP (OCPI and OpenADR are a plus)
- Experience with relevant industry standard API’s like RESTful, GraphQL or similar
- Self-starting and problem solving mindset
- Ability to be in one of our European offices at least once a week
What are you going to do?
You will be a part of the integration task force - a new team at Easee. On a day to day basis you as integration success engineer will be responsible for:
- Create and maintain a system to act as a filter in front development teams and customer excellence for all requests regarding integrations.
- Provide assistance and support for partners who have an Easee integration
- Communicate with our parters technical teams during system outages or integration fault finding processes
- Contribute to product development of Easee products especially on integration products.
- Contribute to the documentation and content used for integrations.
Easee's vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. By 2021, we want to sell 500,000 electric car charging robots. To date we have sold more than 130 000 chargers and integrated with more than 50 partners. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be the 'David' and take on the 'Goliath' that is the energy sector. The journey there will be about digitisation of old energy infrastructure and it's sure to be an amazing roller coaster. We'd love to share the experience with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it's 'People First'. This means we always look at what's best for our people first, before anything else. We think about how we ensure that our people feel their best and have the opportunity to become the best version of themselves. Because we believe this is the recipe for long-term success.
In practice, this means that we take a weekly look at how everyone is doing and in terms of work content, we always look at what makes someone happy and what they can do well. We also take the time to give each other feedback and reflect on highs and lows.
What colleagues say about Easee
Charlie, integration success engineer at Easee: working at Easee is like feeling that feeling when you're onto something, you know like a really good mystery movie and you're starting to figure it all out. Making things work together, that's what working as an integration engineer is all about. That excitement coupled with welcoming love and a passion to do right by the planet and people, that is just another day at Easee!
We will respond to your application within one workday and review your application as soon as possible. The process is simple: send us your CV (Elon Musk got his onto one page, maybe you could too?) and answer two questions, then if we think you have the right profile we'll start talking to each other. First you speak with Bart (HR). If he is enthusiastic, you will talk to Charlie (integrations) and after that you will meet our CEO. And before you know it, you'll be part of our cool company. Easee!