Nothing is more important than the people in a business. We have a burning desire to change the world and to give people a better life through our products. We must attract and hire the best people who want to take part in this journey.
Sales Executive at Easee UK
Easee, the company behind ‘the world’s smartest Electric Vehicles (EV) charging robot’, is recruiting for a sales executive to join our unicorn organisation. We’re experiencing rapid UK growth, and expansion into new global markets has resulted in a Sales Executive requirement based in our London office. This fantastic opportunity for an innovative, sharp thinking individual to join our growing team and make great things happen within a unique business environment. Easee bring the smartest and most advanced Electric Vehicle Charging Solution to the UK. Working alongside industry experts, you will be given an exceptional opportunity to own a significant part of this growth whilst honing your own skills and experience in building the best version of yourself.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to progress your career in a booming market sector (Electric Vehicles) with the leading innovators of products from the leading country for EV adoption: Norway
- A culture and environment where you’re measured on success rather than hours worked - With us it is People First
- The opportunity to further develop a wealth of well-rounded business skills by working in a small highly-motivated start-up environment.
- Getting to work alongside leading experts within the UK electric vehicle and power grid stability market– a highly unique scenario within this market currently
- Salary negotiable, based on experience.
Who is best suited to this role?
We are looking for an amazing person to join the Easee team as an Sales Executive. This person will oversee and uncover new relationships with customers. You will have a group of accounts that become far more than just customers, you’ll help them to develop and deliver exciting EV projects across the UK. The goal is to insure both our clients and Easee continue to flourish in business and that the relationships only become stronger with time.
As an account executive you’ll be in charge of unlocking new opportunities with our customers, ensuring Easee is their product of choice. Importantly, you’ll make sure our customers receive the ultimate Easee service, manage their orders, understand & support their projects. Your days will be filled with engaging conversations with new customers and expanding our charger sales across the UK.
This role has your name on it if:
- You have proven EV/Energy/Electrical Wholesale industry experience and a track record of successfully developing relationships with clients
- You are a relentless achiever and love speaking to customers and prospects
- Full of ideas to grow customer sales
- You have a passion for technology and sustainability and are able to learn quickly to provide outstanding service.
- You are a great problem solver, trying to spot the flaw before the issue occurs, identify the cause of the issue and understand it fully.
- You are a skilled communicator who is engaging, approachable and an effective team player.
- You have experience working with ERP and CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce).
- Experience within EV, Electrical Wholesale or energy sector is a must
Next to that the ideal candidate:
- Has an inquisitive mindset and agile to fast paced workplace
- Enjoys working with many different contacts, both internal and external
- Has outstanding negotiation skills and is unafraid to challenge requests that deviate from the business strategy and goals
- Is agile and happy to deviate from traditional project and account management methods
- Is comfortable finding solutions for issues that you didn’t know existed
- Is an amazing communicator with a consultative approach to customer growth
- Holds values and behaviours of trust, flexibility, humbleness, empowerment and collaboration.
What are you going to do?
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Launch and manage outbound call & email campaigns
- Manage inbound leads
- Process orders and sales via Easee business systems
- Reporting sales and order volumes
- Ensure clients receive products and services on time
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often working with tight deadlines
- Stay organised using internal CRM systems to report, record and forecast client metrics
- Initiate, support and attend events/ webinars focused on product and training.
Easee's vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. By 2021, we want to sell 500,000 electric car charging robots. To date we have sold more than 130 000 chargers and integrated with more than 50 partners. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be the 'David' and take on the 'Goliath' that is the energy sector. The journey there will be about digitisation of old energy infrastructure and it's sure to be an amazing roller coaster. We'd love to share the experience with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it's 'People First'. All employees work actively to become the best version of themselves. We believe this is a recipe for creating a dream workplace with inspired employees who have an inner glow and are looking forward to getting to work. Not because they have to, but because they genuinely want to and because they realize that they are part of something bigger than themselves.
Our company culture is centred around the values of trust, openness, honesty, love, vulnerability and respect. Only by hiring people that genuinely care about lifting those around them, as well as improving themselves, can we make the impossible possible. We have strong visions and ambitions, but we are in no hurry and we do not take shortcuts. We hate to deliver something sub-standard and to compromise on customer experience and quality. It is the journey that is the goal, not the end result.
We will respond to your application within one workday and review your application as soon as possible. The process is simple: send us your CV (Elon Musk got his onto one page, maybe you could too?) and answer two questions, then if we think you have the right profile we'll start talking to each other. First you speak with Bart (HR). If he is enthusiastic, you will talk to Adam and Sam (sales) and after that you will meet our head of sales Chris and our CEO Jonas. And before you know it, you'll be part of our cool company. Easee!
Please do not apply if
You want to join a streamlined business operation where you will be given predefined tasks, responsibilities and training. At Easee, roles and seniority are of secondary importance; we are all empowered and expected to get our hands dirty to contribute any way we can in the company’s success; this means getting involved daily in tasks that are beyond our role description, often outside of our comfort zone. And, although we promise you will find endless support and coaching in your efforts, your personal development also has to be initiated by you.