Nothing is more important than the people in a business. We have a burning desire to change the world and to give people a better life through our products. We must attract and hire the best people who want to take part in this journey.
Easee's vision is to shape the power grid of the future and the corporate culture of the future. During 2021, we have a goal of installing 550,000 charging robots for electric cars. Our long-term goal is 5 million installed units by 2025. We expect to achieve major market positions in Europe and the rest of the world. Easee will be recognized as a world leader in charging and power management technology. This will be an eventful journey, which we will share with others.
We build a robust team, with generous and dedicated colleagues. A team where all employees do their utmost every day to ensure that we live up to our vision:
"We will have the most satisfied customers in the world and all our customers will be happy when they think of Easee. You can trust Easee. Easee always listens. Easee always shows up. Easee always puts the customer (the person) first."
For us, support is so much more than phone calls and answering emails. Support is emotions, associations, trust, and respect. It is to put the customer first, and always do what we can to solve their small and large tangles in everyday life. Always with positivity, love, and availability.
We are a Customer Excellence team, and now we are looking for more who want to contribute to having the world's most satisfied customers.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Ensure that all Partners who contact Customer Excellence get the best support experience they could have. Follow the process on inquiries from A to Z including registration, reporting, follow-up, systematization and related documentation
- Establish a long-term, open and solid foundation for good partnerships, with the relationship in focus
- Together with the sales team work proactively with a dedicated partner portfolio to ensure good onboarding of new partners and facilitation of existing ones
- Ensure that partners receive a continuous drip of information related to both hardware and software. Including training, education and arranging webinars
- Participate in inspections, sales and meeting activity at e.g. housing associations, companies and owners of parking facilities. Do your up most to ensure that these see the benefits of choosing our products and Easee as the charging infrastructure. Provide support on designing potential projects
- Contribute to culture building and competence sharing in the Customer Excellence team. Assist other colleagues, and participate in training new ones. Both in products, work processes and technical information
What we think is a good match
We look first and foremost for the person, the driving force and the competence. In that order. In addition, we have faith in you as It is especially important for the role that you enjoy creating good and long-term relationships, and know what it takes to maintain these. You are motivated by the opportunity to influence our "external face", and are attracted by becoming part of a dynamic and vibrant organization with a continuous focus on improvement - both professionally and personally.
- Is proactive - you see challenges before they arise, and give clear and good guidance to others to avoid the challenge occurring at all
- Is a good listener with very good communication skills - you practice our values in both oral and written communication, and know how to create good conversations
- Focus on quality - you do not take shortcuts, and ensure that quality in all processes is the first priority
Your background may include some of this
- You have a background in sales support. You know how relationships are built and maintained
- You have experience from support / technical support
- Sound electrical knowledge would be advantageous.
- Experience with CRM system, administration system and FAQ.
- Big plus with experience from OCPP or IoT
- If you speak more languages than English, this is also a great advantage.
- Do not check all the boxes? We are still happy to accept your application! Describe in the application how you envisage that you and your skills can influence Easee and our Customer Excellence team.
Are you considering submitting an application? In Easee you will have a varied everyday life and contact with many different roles and functions both internally and externally. You will have the opportunity to further develop your competence in the fields you enjoy most, and great freedom to shape your own future. Easee is not for everyone. To be a right match, you must understand, acknowledge and want to work for Easee's vision and goals. This means, among other things, that you commit to working to become the best version of yourself.