Nothing is more important than the people in a business. We have a burning desire to change the world and to give people a better life through our products. We must attract and hire the best people who want to take part in this journey.
Our vision is to shape the future of electricity and business culture. Our goal for 2021 is to produce 500 000 chargers for electric cars, and our long-term goal is 5 million produced units by 2025! We expect to gain large market shares in Europe and in the rest of the world. Easee will be recognized as world-leading in charge- and power control technology. It's going to be a remarkable journey which we now want to share with more people!
We are always aiming after becoming even more robust so that we can handle the exponential growth we are now experiencing, both in the Nordic region, Europe and globally. This means that we aim to become even more innovative, data-driven, analytical and build bigger muscles to implement what is most important and strategic.
The Business Systems Team is responsible for supporting, managing, and improving processes and systems, across the entire organization. We are continuously building and improving our systemworld, and this role will be central at all levels, to further develop Easee's ERP business system. You will be responsible for designing and implementing system solutions in our ERP business system, to cover today's needs as well as plan for future needs. This is a unique opportunity to grow with both the systems and the company!
Some of your responsibilities & tasks
- Make sure the ERP system is set up in an optimal way to ensure maximal value for the users
- Technical configuration of the ERP system and 2nd line support
- Technical responsibility for minor and major projects, improvements, and implementations
- Sparring partner for Business Analyst & Data Analyst within Sales, Finance and Supply chain
- Contribute to finding best practice working processes and implementing these
- Keep full control of how the systems are set up and used, across different user groups and countries
- Control use and setup of ERP connected systems (e.g. banking and logistics systems) and continuously improve these
- Technical contact for external partners and internal domains
- Contribute to cross-functional projects and improvements, e.g. regarding integrations
- Contribute to the development of the strategy and way forward for ERP in Easee
What we think is a good match
We are looking first and foremost for the person, the driving force, and the competence. In that order. In addition, we have faith in you who
- is proactive and curious by nature - you don't give up until you find out of things, chase improvements and always ask questions that start with a "why"
- is analytical and able to see the big picture - few things excite you more than finding initial patterns, characteristics, and points of interest
- always have the user focus in mind - you understand the needs of the users and communicate reasons for solutions
- loves to deep-dive into the technical details, figuring out how things work and what is needed to solve the challenges faced
- shows good collaborative and communication skills - you show humility while at the same time challenging others to think differently and use data and processes as a driver for positive change
It is especially important for the position that you find inspiration in experiencing the improvement in your colleague's workday, as a result of the implemented changes!
Your background may include
- Technical education within computing/systems
- Experience in setup and maintenance of ERP systems or other relevant systems. Typically admin, consultant, programmer, or similar
- Background from relevant domains; logistics, finance, sales
Not ticking off all the boxes? We are happy to accept your application and would love to hear in your cover letter how you picture yourself and your skills can impact Easee.
Are you considering applying?
In Easee you will have a varied working day and you will be in contact with different roles and functions both internally and externally. You will get the option to develop your skills within the area you enjoy, and you will have the freedom to shape your own future.
Easee is not for everyone. To be a good match you will need to understand, acknowledge and want to work within Easee’s vision and goals. Amongst other things that means you commit to becoming the best possible version of yourself.